There are many reasons why businesses choose to outsource their IT support. We know that outsourcing any business function is a big decision to make and takes a lot of thought and planning.
Here are some of the things you should consider when it comes to outsourcing your IT.
Questions to Ask
Does your chosen provider support businesses of all sizes?
Many people believe outsourced IT is just for big businesses, but plenty of managed service providers support SMEs.
However, if your business plans to grow, you need to ensure your MSP has the right resources to continue working with you as you expand.
At Rio, we work with a range of businesses, from SMEs to large businesses. We allocate our engineers responsibly, so you can rest assured your issues will be responded to quickly, to keep your business running as smoothly as possible.
As a business, we are also continuously growing, and taking on new, highly skilled engineers to ensure we can always cover the demand on our services.
How will my data be protected?
Keeping data secure is an integral part of IT security, and key to running your business, so it’s important to make sure you find an MSP who cares as much about protecting your data as you do.
In an age where individuals are more protective than ever of their personal data, they expect the same of the companies they deal with, and with the introduction of GDPR, the EU and UK governments have shown they also have the same expectations.
At Rio, we take a data-first approach to the support we provide, we know it’s your data that keeps your business running, so protecting it is our number one priority. With super secure cloud backups and the ability to help you build a robust, comprehensive business continuity plan, you can rest assured your data is in good hands
What range of services do you offer?
While you may think you only need an MSP for helpdesk support, there are many other services they can provide to help boost efficiency and productivity across your business.
At Rio, alongside helpdesk support, we can offer a wide range of services including:
- Communications services – VoIP telephone systems, email and Microsoft Teams support.
- Cloud migration and backup services – Cloud services are becoming more widely used in business. We can take care of planning, carrying out your cloud migration, and monitoring your cloud services to ensure everything is running smoothly.
- Business Continuity – It’s important to make sure you have a plan in place in case disaster strikes. Whether it’s a severe cyberattack or a fire in your office, you need to make sure you have a plan in place to get back up and running as quickly as possible. At Rio, we can help you put together a plan to ensure you get the data you need as quickly as possible.
- Software Development – Your business runs entirely on software. Whether off-the-shelf or written specifically for your business, our developers have the skills to support you. Our business analysts can help to delve deep into your business processes and establish where your software can be used to make you run more efficiently.
There is a wide range of benefits to using a Managed Service Provider.
- It’s cost-effective – by outsourcing your IT capabilities to Rio you’ll get access to a team of engineers with a wide skillset and knowledge base, as well as access to the latest IT solutions and technology, including cutting-edge IT security.
- Your IT systems will have greater resilience and enhanced functionality, with increased monitoring and issues can be fixed before you even know about them.
- We can work alongside your existing IT team, so you won’t be impacted by employee sickness or holidays.
Get in touch with our team today to find out how outsourcing your IT could work for you.