Microsoft 365 – Your Office in the Cloud
Real-time collaboration, communication and powerful analytics
Microsoft 365 is a powerful, highly effective cloud platform that allows your team to make the most of their creativity and productivity.
Microsoft 365 comes with a number of advantages, such as accessing your files from anywhere, quick and easy scalability, regular security updates and the ability to collaborate on anything, anywhere.
Microsoft 365 is also compliant with a number of standards, including ISO 27001, and is compatible with a wide range of operating systems.
Let's discuss your IT strategy.Free consultation
A Complete Email and Calendar Solution
Microsoft 365 comes with Exchange Online, which includes access to emails, calendars, contacts and tasks for any user endpoint. Integration with Outlook means your users will enjoy a familiar email experience, with offline access.
Collaboration and Document Management
Sharepoint Online is a cloud-based service that allows your users to share and collaborate on documents with colleagues, partners and customers. You can access internal sites, documents and other information from anywhere - the office, at home, or from a mobile device.
Unified Communication and Instant Messaging
Microsoft 365 includes Microsoft Teams, which allows users to collaborate effectively, keep everyone informed and host more effective meetings
Get The Most Out Of Microsoft 365 with RioFrom planning and design, to migration and ongoing support, and backup, Rio engineers are here every step of the way. We offer Microsoft as part of three licensing bundles:
- 365 Core - Just the Microsoft 365 license.
- 365 Unlimited - Microsoft 365 license, unlimited support from trained Rio engineers, and backup of all your emails and documents, retained for one year
- 365 Infinite - Microsoft 365 license, unlimited support from trained Rio engineers, and backup of all your emails and data, retained infinitely.
Keep Your Data SafeWhen moving your business to the cloud, it's important to understand the Shared Responsibility model. This lays out what you are responsible for, and what Microsoft is responsible for. For all cloud deployment types, you own your data and identities. You are responsible for protecting the security of your data and identities, on-premises resources, and the cloud components you control (which varies by service type). Regardless of the type of deployment, the following responsibilities are always retained by you:
- Access management
- If an email gets deleted accidentally, we can easily retrieve it - Microsoft can't help you with this!
- If a Microsoft crashes overnight, and they lose your information, they don't view it as their responsibility to retrieve it
Unlimited Support for Microsoft 365Our trained engineers are experienced supporting all areas of Microsoft 365. Unlimited support covers:
- Mailbox changes - creating alias'/updates to contact information
- Updating mail flow rules
- Updating mailbox settings for users leaving - converting to shared mailbox/email forwarding/updating mailbox access
- Automatic reply setup
- Installation of office
- New mailboxes & group setup
- Mailbox setup on workstation/tablet/phone
- License changes
- Support for issues related to Microsoft outages
- Archive setup
- Patching and updating software
- Protection from domain spoofing