Due to sustained growth, we are looking for talented full-time remote software developers living permanently in the UK to join our team delivering high quality performant and maintainable solutions for both our own products and systems as well as our clients.
Almost all of the projects we work on are some form of web application and therefore as a full stack developer, you’ll be working on everything from complex SQL queries to React components and everything in between.
We believe in developing ourselves and each other so our roles are ideal for developers looking for a company they can grow within. Every day is interesting and varied here so we offer the stability and comfort of a long term position without sacrificing variety and personal development.
We’ve worked remotely for years yet we collaborate a lot so you’ll be expected to help others to complete their work and seek help from others when you need it too. This extends to an ongoing commitment to learning, with old and new technologies willingly learned as necessary to perform well in the role and new knowledge keenly shared with colleagues.
Required Technical Competencies
- 2 years+ working with .NET Core (C#) in a web application context
- 2 years+ working with SQL (MSSQL or MySQL/MariaDB preferred)
- 1 year+ working with ReactJS or a similar library
- Collaboration – Leverage our collective genius, be a team.
- Transparency – Be real. Treat the client’s money as your own.
- Accountability – Recognise that if it is to be, it’s up to me
- Passion – Show commitment in heart and mind
- Advocacy – Earn trust and demonstrate integrity
- Quality – Ensure what we do, we do well.
So what’s in it for you?
Aside from providing an environment that is challenging yet supportive and collaborative, we offer:
- Competitive Salary (typically £35,000 -£55,000 depending on experience)
- Fully remote working with some flexibility
- 30 days paid holiday + bank holidays of which 10 can be used at short notice as wellbeing days (for sickness, mental health) or emergencies.
- All relevant tools and equipment are provided when needed.
About Rio IT Ltd
A group of hard-working, time conscious, professional and dedicated developers working on commercial projects for a range of clients across a range of different industries. On a daily basis, our team are working with our clients to solve their business problems or to realise business opportunities.
From a project management system for a construction company to e-learning platforms to real-time vehicle and asset tracking, no two projects at Rio are ever the same yet we approach all of them by putting the client’s business requirements first and the technology second.
We believe in continuous improvement at the business, team and personal level and encourage everyone to voice their ideas.
Apply via LinkedIn or send your CV to email@example.com